Monday, May 23, 2011

So Far Away

I'm addicted to movies in genre :drama section. I love Jane Austin and her english proper ladies of the court. Tonight I watched Emma with Gweneth Paltrow. It was cute. I really enjoy those types of movies. Miss Woodberry & Mr Knightly make a lovely couple in deed. Oh how I wish, times were still as they were then. So proper, reserved and respectible. I know your thinking what? But I'd never fit in, hahaha. I'll have you know I can fit into any surrounding. I'm like a fricken chameleon adapting to my surroundings. I can be a proper lady. Sad thing I'm surrounded by a rude and inproper society these days. How depressing. I'm still a hopeless romantic beneath my sarcastic exterior.

It's literally been raining here for two weeks, with no end in sight. The lack of sun has made me seriously deficient in vitamin D. I'm FRIGGEN PISSED OFF people heed my warning. And I'll have you know I hate you all equally right now. lol.

I need something. Not sure what it is....a life? a change of scenary? I'm searching for something but I haven't quite put my finger on it. Today I made a sad attempt to shop for new curtains with a major fail. I figured Id call my mom to come along, since she's always stuck home babysitting my sisters kid. She came along but I sensed she only came so I wasn't alone. Sweet of her but unneccesary. After driving back and leaving her home, I really felt like just driving off someplace alone. Take a long drive out to the middle of nowhere. But where would I go? I suck! I can't even take myself for a drive. I want to be AWAY from HERE. "So far away-Staind" just popped on my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment