Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dream Journal Entry


Last night I dreamed I was on vacation at the shore with my hubby and 4 girlfriends, and Jake. I was feeling lost, and alone. (Alot of tension from my last blog mixed in.) I left the motel and was unable to find my way back. But when I did make it back to room 20, which changed to 10 for some reason, the tension was magnified. My husband's attention was focused more on everyone else than myself. I stood looking out the window and witnessed one of the most beautiful sunsets, and to the left was also the full moon setting at the same exact time. It looked like one of those tropical screensavers for a pc. I called the girls over to see it, but they were too late. Only I had gotten to see it. I then wandered out to the deck where I sat looking at the black star-filled sky feeling very angry "feeling like the sun that once filled my days" had set forever. Not even the moon would shine anymore. Just then a young man came to me, excited to meet me. I must have been well known or something in this dream, because he continued to tell me he keeps my picture hidden behind all his artwork for good luck. For a nano second I felt special, something other than all the negative feelings holding me down lately. ((Just then Chris and Jake came to wake me up- like seriously?)) ....sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment