Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Prankster on the Wangsters

So I can't seem to shake this feeling. For two weeks now I've been hatin' on the world! I have no good excuse really, just everything has been getting to me. This isn't like me. I even smudged myself the other night thinking I had to of picked up some bad mojo somewhere. But I'm still easily irritable. Even those closest to me are pissing me off. I'm sure my hubby loves how often I'm tossing around the F bomb too.

The whole crappy computer thing keeps me pissed off that's for sure. It's a good thing I haven't needed it to edit pictures lately cause then I'd probably have a breakdown. You know those days when everything seems to go wrong? as if the world is against you? Yep been having ALOT of those days lately, more so than I've ever had! It's like a hex has been placed on me. Not as far fetched as it sounds. I have a crappy next door neighbor sending bad mojo. I really should work on that.

Speaking of neighbors.... I think they are all a bunch of freakin whack jobs! Erika & Joe being the exception. Seriously, I don't get it. We've lived here 10 years and we speak to NONE of them. Not just our doing, they just don't acknowledge us even being here unless they want a petition signed or whatever. And I just love how they insist on taking up two parking spots in front of my home because they don't feel like parking in front of theirs. WTF? .......................... "evil smirk" I just got the urge to have a little fun. Yes I'm feeling slightly scampish! It's fun when you just dont give a care about concequences. I'll let you know what happens after I pull my pranks. Muahahaha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment