Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mom's Day

So my mother's day celebrating started last Friday when I spent they shopping with Mom :) We went to ihop for breakfast and chitchat then browsing the shops. She spoils me with spring clothing. Thanks Mom! I'm so lucky to have such a great Mom. She makes me feel like a kid again. Then on Sunday the plan was to go to Peddlers Village and spend a nice day browsing and having dinner. But.... we got lost and wasted too much time getting there :( We literally got to go in 3 shoppes before stores were closing up. By 5:30pm Jake was complaining that he was hungry but all the restraunts were packed! So we decided to hit an Italian/American restaurant down the road. We didn't know it was reservation only. So after walking out, the hostess came out saying they would fit us in anyway, and we accepted. The sign outfront said "3 course meal for $16." But, no where on the menu was that listed. In fact there was nothing on the menu less then $22. I don't even want to know what a cocktail would've cost. So, after the hostess made a snark remark about "planning ahead," we decided to leave. WTF? Is that how you treat your customers? You don't deserve our business. With our group of 6, she was easily out $200. So we decided to go to good ole Apple Bees instead. And it was there I started feeling really like shit. I can't pinpoint it, maybe it's my weight, maybe it's my financial status or both. Not to mention my irritability already present from "getting lost." I think I just needed to scream!

I felt great last week being able to get two good exercise workouts in. But it's been three days since and I feel like I've failed myself. Maybe there's hope it was not for nothing IF I can work out today. But I hear that my hubby just walked in from work, and is blasting the 700 club. Sometimes I wish I lived alone. I know that sounds shitty- but that's what I'm trying to tell you- that's the mood I've been in. Just leave me the frig alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment