Monday, May 23, 2011

Snotty Ass Kids

Usually, I don't let my nerves get rattled when my daughter gets a little rude because she's a sensitive kid. But when I think about it,  she pretends not to know any better- when she in all actuality "should know better." We have a rule that her father and I, DO NOT like her hanging out at the boyfriends house located in the middle of GhettoVill. We fear for our lives everytime we need to drive in that neighborhood, so why then would we allow HER to go there? We don't. And she knows this. Yet, he continues to invite her over, and she continues to ask and get disappointed everytime I say NO! I don't care, if they will pick you up and bring you back, are they going to stop a bullet from flying in the window during a shoot out? I don't think so. The boyfriend is afraid to walk to the corner bus stop without getting jumped. He's already been hit by a car by some idiots who thought it would be fun to randomly hit and run. He's been jumped various times and now carries a knife on him. Lovely. We're talking about the Bridge & Pratt area- Conklin Street to be specific. So after I say no. She starts with the disappointed quiet act and goes to bed. Better get over it fast honey or find a boyfriend who lives closer to home.

I later go to her room because we share an ipod adapter. Not sure why when her new ipod touch probably should have it's own adapter. I ask her, where's the ipod thingy I need it. And she just looks at me as I'm looking around. So I repeat myself and she gets attitude. First of all WHY am I having to repeat myself? And secondly, WHY am I getting attitude? Snotty ass kids these days. I already get it 24/7 from Jake I don't need it from her too. WTF! Where's the respect? I'm your parent god damn it! SHOW SOME RESPECT. I guess I have to start beating on them. And stop mumbling under your breath. Speak the fuck up. This way I can hear you and you wont need to repeat yourself. Attitude! I'm sick of it. SICK OF IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment