Friday, May 20, 2011

The Rapture

Rapture Shmapture. What a load of crap! I can't believe people are taking this thing so seriously. Serious enough to actually make conversation and debate about it. Rediculous. I find it somewhat amusing, romanticizing the thought of having the END in sight. We should be so fortunate. I don't believe a word of the bible but if I did, the predtictions for the end of the world & the bible don't match up. ex.The end will come like a thief in the night. Um yeah we all know about it, some even anticipating it. I'm guilty. LOL I wont believe a damn thing unless the predictions of New Zealands massive earthquake starts to happen at 6pm tonight. What a friggen tease.

I do believe however my son Jake could be the Anti-Christ lol. But if you see a 6 year old destroying the planet killing billions of people you're smoking crack. Sorry fools but nothings gonna happen. But if by the 1% chance it does, were going out BBQ .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegetarian Diet.UPDATE


K so, I dont know if not eating meat for a month has anything to do with my hair falling out or not. My once thick head of hair now feels so fine. I can feel the breeze on my scalp. EEK. What the hell. on the flip side of that, my finger nails have been shiney and healthy and strong. My skin is going through another breakout grrrr. Must be the time of the month. Son of a bitch- do I have this to look forward to every 4 weeks?

So I think adding meat back into our diets may not be so bad. It will definately be easier finding things to eat again. But it will be minimal and the healthiest selections possible. And ORGANIC! Im not giving up on vegetarian completely.

I would love to do a cleanse. 30 days of fruits, vegies and nuts only. Hmmmm....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Exercise: Starts Monday

Chris promised to walk with me daily. Then if Im energized enough after, to get some exercise in. I'm looking forward to it. Fresh air, long walk=bonding time and doing a body some good. Wish me luck.
I hate it though, Chris already looks to be thinning out, and Im feeling like a fatted cow more so than ever. WTF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment