Thursday, September 2, 2010

Warm and Fuzzy

Alright I've got that warm & fuzzy feeling going on. Call me happy :) Happy happy happy! I am finding my happy place again that has been missing from my life for too long. I'm focusing on my kids and hubby, spending more time with my parents, and pets. YES I talk to my cats, and I swear I know what they're thinking. LOL My hubby looks at me like I'm insane for carrying a conversation with my cat. What can I say it's part of my charm. hahaha I'm the cat whisperer. haha
We have about 20 VHS tapes to convert into DVDS (all home videos from over the years). So watching all our old memories, seeing people who arent with us anymore, pets that passed on etc.. has really added an extra closeness to all of us. We laughed and we cried! Man, we used to have FUN! we are a little nutty, but it was all fun!! I cant believe how much Dana looks like I did when I was 18. She even did her hair up like mine and dressed as I did tonight after her shower. I'm flattered :)
Watching these videos really reminded me of whats really important in my life. It reminded me of who I am, and how much I've changed. But not in a bad way- it's just so interesting to see myself born, to childhood, to teen to mommy to wife to now! I'm totally following in my moms foots-steps :) And I'm so curious to see how Dana's future plays out. And that got me thinking about Jake and what he's going to do with his future. One minute he's a soldier, the next minute he's a cowboy. LOL but he's still too tiny to predict.

So school officially starts on Tuesday. YAY YAY YAY!!!! Chris and I really need the mental break from Jake. I love the boy to death but he is soooooo draining!!! Right now we have him 24/7. When school starts- we'll have a total of 7hrs together doing homework, dinner, bath time the bed! Hopefully, the spare time he finds for himself to play he'll want to do it alone! Boy do I sound awful saying that? It's for the sake of Sanity!!! I'm so looking forward to having a set schedule again :) and a little boy too tired to argue with me for the next 9 months. ;)

Greetings September! Welcome back! Love this time of year. School supplies! Apples & Cinnamon scented candles, changing of the foliage to bright reds, oranges, and yellow! (good for picture taking.) I cant wait to pull out the fall decor. It's the most wonderful time of the year :) I get to cook all my cooler weather recipes too :) Baking pumpkin bread, and apple pie! Ugh .... just thinking about it gets me excited.

xoxox Love Life! Life is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment