Thursday, September 9, 2010

You hate me? so what, I'm still living rent-free in your mind loser!!

And now, a few words for my HATERS! Hi Haters!

  • If you didn't see it with your eyes Or hear it with your ears Don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth, your ugly true colors will shine through :)
  • Realized today how important I am because some people can not keep my name out of their mouth!!
  • You're so miserable in your life that you can't make friends unless there is some level of drama on your part! People don't like you, they just tolerate you!
  • Some people need a good slap but I'm not sure which face to aim for.
  • Hey, you know, if you listen really hard, you can just about make out the sound of nobody giving a crap. ;)
  • I just don't have the energy to hate you today, please grow up!
  • It is funny how people air their frustrations on Facebook but say they hate drama.
  • You should be VERY careful throwing stones from YOUR glass house as you WILL cause it to shatter upon yourself!
  • Just keep in mind; what comes around goes around! but don't worry it'll be worse; i just hope I'm there to sit, watch, and laugh!!
  • It is rude to make up stuff about people when you really know the truth. The more you spread lies, the more you look stupid in the end.
  • DRAMA: You say you hate it, so why do you create it? You say you don't need it, yet you continue to feed it!I don't get it whats wrong with u???
  • The day you can judge me is the day you can prove that you have never made any mistakes yourself... can you prove that?
  • Just remember, when you point your finger at someone... you got 4 more of your own fingers pointing right back atcha!!
  • How you treat me is your karma, how I react is mine.
  • You're smirking because you think you won and I am laughing because I know you haven't.
  • You shouldn't be so fast to point out the flaws of others since you definitely got some of our own!
  • People who piss me off should go cry themself a river, build a bridge, then throw themself off it.
  • You talk because that's all you have; a jealous little mind and a big ol' mouth. Tsk. It sucks to be you.
  • I'm not sorry for being me, take me as I am, if you don't like what you see, then piss off.
  • Today's definition of a Douche bag: Rick, Patsy, Tara, Brian, & Erin! Topped with a Mary & Fred! (enjoy your lives together- you sure deserve each other :)
And Finally: Your logic is flawed. Therefore, your argument is invalid. Please go bash your head against the wall until you get some logic. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment