Sunday, September 19, 2010

Take me out to the ball game!

Tonight we had tickets for the Camden River Sharks game at Campbell's field. It's a great night out with the family for sure. I tend to enjoy the smaller venues. And everyone seems to know each other, I spotted some estranged family sitting just two rows in front of us tonight. I really wish we could've made conversation at some point. But such is such. We enjoyed our hot dogs & fries while dodging foul balls all night :) The lady right behind us caught one! Guess my hubby needs to work on his catching skills. GOOD GOING BABE! haha  Tickets were only $9 each and we sat 5 rows from the field! Better yet the tickets were given to me- Thanks MOM! It was cute, they had all sorts of things going on like a potato sack race competition for a huge box of chips, a dance routine, little kids singing the anthem, and a marching band. I like singing the baseball song.... take me out to the ball game. But I was missing the peanuts and cracker jacks because the 3 cups of icecream I bought, broke me. hahaha Anywho, another good night out with my family :) I'm so blessed.

Highlight of the night...Jake had "cramps" he said! Poor kid had a belly ache and passed major gas- enough so the whole 3 rows smelt it! LOL He feels better now. hehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment