Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm an Artist

What am I meant to do in this lifetime?

What is my purpose?


 
My husband knows me all to well when it comes to career choices. The sky is the limit, so why settle on just one career? Fact of the matter is, I don't have a career because I just can't limit myself to one! I get bored easily whenever work starts feeling like a job. I'm a free spirit who wants to dabble in everything! My ideas and interests are always changing~I'm an artist! If I stay in one place for too long, I start to feel stuck. So it is my conclusion, I am a full time Wife and Mom with many different hobbies. I like it this way. I am free to test my artistic nature, experiment with new mediums, and ideas, and mainly challenge my limit. If you say it's impossible to do- I want to prove you wrong! That's just the way I've always been.

 
I see so much beauty everywhere, and I'd love to capture all of it on film. Yes photography is my newest and latest hobby. There is so much that can be felt with a photo. It can be interpreted differently each time you look at it. I love how a person interacts with a photo, it's poetry in constant motion with emotion. Photography like any one of my other 100 hobbies drives me to produce my best. I have a vision, and the creative spark to produce it. I'll get there with practice and as I build up my collection of snazzy equipment. Like with everything else that I do, I'm self taught. I'm a hands on kind of gal :) And trust me I am my own worst critic.


In the upcoming months, it's my desire to do some dark/ artsy/ & burlesque photography. I'm looking for models! So if you'd be interested in modeling for me as I build my portfolio, give a shout out. :) Experimental makeup, costumes and just pure creative fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment