Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happiness is Golden.

With all that's going wrong in the world, it's important to find what makes you happy from day to day. I find my happiness by spending time with my family, making them happy. Their laughter is priceless! Far too often we adults take life too seriously. Maybe it's because of work, lack of energy, or an overwhelming schedule, that we forget how to let go and enjoy life as it's happening. Once you do, the door is open for an abundance of happiness to pour in.

Tired of watching my teen and her friends just hanging around outside bored, I suggested they come in and play a board game. THERE'S AN ANCIENT IDEA! Hahaha Eventually they did come inside to play Life and Monopoly and guess what? They had a great time! My home was filled with 5 teens laughing and enjoying themselves- they way kids should. I spent the evening in the kitchen making candy most the night. I find enjoyment in feeding them :) I have to say as much as I like my quiet time, I like having people over all the same. My daughter must have thanked me a dozen times for the suggestion. It's a pity that there's nothing in the neighborhood for good kids to do anymore. It's upsetting. Oh well, guess that means open house at my place more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment