Sunday, May 2, 2010

STINKO de MAYO 2010




Alright so it's come and now it's gone! Goodbye Stinko, smell ya later. This party had a lot of hype and were not even Mexicans lol. It seems we'll use any excuse to party with our friends.


Chris and I (being both unemployeed) have way too much time on our hands now- so what better way to use this time then to make props and games for when our friends come over. I suggested we make a carnival wheel for our parties. So my hubby Chris came up with the Wheel of Karma :) We spent about a week making the game- and it was worth it. Shit we need to maybe patent it!!! hey...... that could be our new day job, designing drinking games. Anyway we were really excited to introduce it to everyone. Not sure if were really cool for doing so, or just super dorks! hahaha It wouldn't matter- we liked doing it. Odd we didn't even get through all the truth and dare cards! There are some really funny dares we haven't tried yet. I am glad we video taped the fiesta though because after last night- Im not sure how many more of those big bashes we'll be having for now on. Hahaha Chris & I are both feeling too old to be acting like college idiots anymore. It was fun, but were paying for it the morning after. We didn't even get to all the games... The night went too fast!


I hope everyone had a great time. I'm taking away some fun memories! Jays TP Turban, Lisa's makeover, All the bucket heads, wet TP faces, Tiff's Hitler stash lol, Steve's pie in the eye, Chris making out with his cow tongue, and all the pledges being brave enough to be paddled! Good stuff! I wish I actually got to sit and talk with more people, I was busy being stuck in the moment filming all night. By the end of the night I had to sneak off to bed without goodbyes- I was already feeling like pooh. Sorry guys!!! A sure sign I cant hang like the old days. ahaha but a full busy day of cooking before hand catches up with this girl after while. Thank You RUBIE for all your help in the kitchen, before, during, and after :) You really made my workload alot easier! And thank you Tiffany for the yummo brownies & cookies! Lisa & Rick for the Corn Bread! (I feel another blog coming on "friendships")
Thanks for the laughs & for the memories everyone! My Clan Rocks!
xoxox your Zen Hen


No comments:

Post a Comment