Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let the Cleansing Begin.


Alright so, I think my body mind and spirit is crying out for a little help. I'm feeling anxious-and a lil left of center. This week I'm going to behave, eat healthier, exercise, and focus on a total cleanse of self. Meditations & reading are also on my to do list. I must finish the last two books I started. And I want to plan some family days/nightly activities together :) I need more family interaction, to feed the soul. I just can't get enough of my kids laughter. Dana came home today looking and seemly very refreshed! She was beaming with personality, which I loved to witness. Jake says some of the funniest things (I love 5yr olds) We were watching a commercial together, (sexy dance fitness video promo) He says to me- Mom you need to get that! It's just $1! I'll do it with you! But that's not the half of it. I was getting him ready for a shower, when I saw him dancing naked on my bed- watching himself in the mirror. LMBO!!! he was copying the dance moves he say on the tv. What really had me giggling was his little 5yr old voice saying "yeah behbeh." BAHahahahah....

No comments:

Post a Comment