Thursday, April 29, 2010


In my quiet moments, (usually when my family are all asleep) I stop to look around. I see a house that we have made a home and I feel warmth. The tiny fingerprints smudged on the tv don't nearly upset me as they maybe did in the past. The few toys overflowing from the toy box are now a fixture in the decor. And I'll admit, without our daughters screamo music blaring in the background, it sometimes feels too quiet. I have a loving husband who still holds my hand after all these years, and always kisses me goodnight. I am pretty sure I have everything I've ever wanted. I certainly have everything I need right here. Happy Moment <3

As the week draws to an end, my hubby and I are excited to host our 2nd annual Stinko de Mayo party on Saturday. Not sure how it got started, but it's turning into quite the event. Chris and I have gone to great measures, preparing the fun & entertainment this year that keeping it all a secret is killing me! We can't wait for the fun to be had with our friends. No drama, just fun times! It's time to forget about our troubles and reconnect over mexican grub and laughs. And maybe a lil TEQUILA? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment