Friday, May 28, 2010

I've got that feeling....


Ok, so I've been really good lately with NOT shopping for myself. But the weather is getting warmer now and I really want a few new outfits and new summer sandals. New clothes can really uplift a gal's mood. As of right now, I don't like what I'm seeing in my closet. I do however have some shorts/ capris I can work with. I need new tops that are NOT men's Tees. I would also like a summer dress to wear out, especially when The girls and I go to AC for a weekend. I could use some everyday casual wear- perhaps some addias sport shorts to pair up with my tees. And some more bermuda shorts in new colors, and a pair of Jean capris since I've temporarily outgrown mine with some complimenting tops that are actually made for a woman! lol

WHAT I NEED IS A MAKEOVER! Everyone should quick grab a pen and write into the Style channel and get me nominated! lol Better yet- go to their website! haha

I could really use a day at the spa... TOPPERS SPA? How nice it would be if all my lovely friends got together to send me off to the spa for my birthday.... HINT HINT! Hey I can dream can't I? Mmmm...massage, facial, pedicure, manicure, haircut & color. ugh....spoil me for a day PLEASE!

On another note, I think we could really use new bathroom towels and wash cloths. 2 new toilet seats, & floor mats. I saw a beautiful secondary comforter set on sale that I'd like to have. And oh how I'd love to get my dining room just the way I want it. I have an idea..but haven't finalized my decision yet. I want it light and airy, but yet it must hide everyday dirt from the boy! How do I achieve this without needing two colors and chair rail? Grrrr.... wall paper? (too costly).

I also have to get an organized makeup kit that I can use only for Pinup photo sessions. Don't want to be using my own. Ugh... all I'm seeing is $$$$ signs. Oh well...a girl can dream. PLEASE GOD HELP US WIN THE POWERBALL or MEGA MILLIONS ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment