Saturday, May 22, 2010

Embracing the Fluffy?

It's 13 short days until the dreaded 34th birthday and I've been dreading every birthday it seems since I turned the dirty 30. It's all down hill from 30 kids, don't let anyone tell you differently. I'm feeling a sort of way tonight... 20% down with a 80% chance of sarcasm. You've been warned.

Alright so I'm pretty sure I'll never make it back to the gym at this rate, and the husband has been nagging me to cancel my membership. Or...I wonder, is his nagging what is keeping me from going in the first place? hmmm...makes me think. Hahaha I could easily let myself get ticked off at the fact "I was on a fitness mission" prior to getting that office job. Yes the office job where I sat on my ass all day answering phones and eating chezburgers becayse it was fast and easy. WTF! Now that my job has ended I'm left with an ass the size of texas and no energy! THANKS for the parting gift Fucktards!

I tried for two weeks here and there to get back into an exercise routine starting off great but eventually failing miserably. So I am at the point where I'm just going to chalk it up to "it's the THYROID conditions fault." I'm embracing my fluffy! Maybe I'll change my name to "CHUNKY CHICKEN" LOL Are there any Chubby Chicken Chasers in the house tonight? Holla! LOL

I'm trying not to be depressed. It's just 10 times as hard trying to lose the weight with an underactive thyroid. And Im the kind of person that needs to see some reward for my efforts. So when Im working my ass off and theres no change, I lose my will. I'm so tired all the time, and I'm at my heaviest. I'm sick of my clothes, and the way they fit. I've been hiding under mens t-shirts for a year now. UGH! I hate it. It crossed my mind today that I may have to suck it up and start shopping at a Lane Bryant if I want to get out of these damn tees. Harpoon me and get it over with.

I picked up a book on buddhism today- and it occured to me, maybe I enjoy this theory because they embrace death! LOL yeah I have to admit, I'm looking forward to it. But until then, I can't deny that aside from my health and weight issues life is perfect with my family. C'est La Vie!

1 comment:

  1. I love you no matter how you think you look and I think you need some new mirrors in your house. You are definitely not fat/fluffy! I saw those pin-up pics and you look beautiful!! Join me in the hot yoga class and we'll sweat out all of the physical and emotional impurities we have.

    ReplyDelete