Sunday, July 11, 2010

When dreams fade into Reality

Everyday I look for the positive in our situation. Everyday looks more bleek than the day before. Time is running out like a thief in the night, stealing with it my hopes and dreams of a better future. Without loss, how can you appreciate what you have? Did we not show graditude? Have we not been counting our blessings all these years? Why then must we face lossing everything we've come to know and love? We need not lose everything to appreciate it. Never have we taken our lives for granted, or loved ones for granted, jobs, & especially our home. I'm not saying were at that point yet of losing our home, but with each passing week of Chris not being able to find emloyment, the deadline creeps nearer. And with that- my ability to remain positive about our situation. Optimism is quickly turning over to REALISM.

Chris my husband jokes often, saying I lost my zen when in fact I'm just seeing things realistically so I wont be shocked when the time is upon us kicking our asses to the curb. My dreams for the future are being replaced by ways to survive instead. The universe works in strange ways~ and who knows maybe this is the way to acquiring everything we hoped for. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom, in order to rebuild a better future. What is freaking me out a little is our uncertainty as a nation! The problem isn't just with us, it's 80% of the population. What the hell is going on? I thought the Change Obama promised was going to be for the better, not worse!

Im sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm sick of fighting for every little thing that should be easy in the first place. Even the simplist of tasks such as ordering out food or having prescription refilled is a God Damn struggle. Why? Why must everything be such a pain in the ass? I can stand a lot of BS, so when I start to get impatient and upset, that's when you know IVE BEEN BITING MY TONGUE A WHILE! God damn, my prescriptions arent even the good kind! And why the hell cant drive through get my order right just once? HUH? These people cant even work a fast food joint, meanwhile I know plenty of hard working people who want to work that cant find jobs. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS COUNTRY?

I'm so pissed right now I'M MAULTING! I'm shedding my tan just as fast as it came. Son of a BITCH. This little chickie is gonna hurt somebody.

2 comments:

  1. Aww chick, sorry you're going through all of this. I know how you feel! Things will get better eventually, even though it doesn't seem like it at the moment. I'm always here if you need to bitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear Ya Woman! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired too! I don't understand why things have to be soo damn hard. I don't know what the hell is going on with this world we live in. I'm always here for you guys too if you ever need me.

    ReplyDelete