Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Who is that Kid?

My son is crazy. I love him to death but I can't help but to wonder; who the hell is he? My husband thinks he may his father reincarnated because he routes for the opposite sports teams that my husband likes. Haha Now that would be something. But as a mother, I try to figure out his personality and what he'll be when he becomes of age. He's got me at a complete loss. I just don't know.

While at home he is:
  • Strong personality- loud, energetic
  • Drama king really plays up on things as a manipulation tactic to get what he wants.
  • Lazy, totally dependant on others- with things he can be doing himself.
  • Does not listen when told to do something.
  • Always making deals, to stay up later, eat whatever, play video games etc.
  • Is lovable.
  • Will help out when HE feels like it.
  • Always needs full attention of one parent or other.
  • Wants to entertain you with comedy, funny dances, or rhymes.
While not at home, or with others;
  • Tends to be bossy, and demanding
  • Needs constant attention of caregiver to play
  • Uses force or threats when upset or angry.
  • Can play really well with others on a good day.
His interests are:
  • Art, drawing, painting, crafts
  • Video games, adventure & combat
  • Cartoons such as Tom & Jerry, Scooby Doo, Spongebob
  • Samurai, Ninjas, G.I.Joes
  • Mock combat, with swords, toy guns.
  • He loves cats (at least he doesnt try to hurt them anymore)
  • Enjoys when I read to him, but doesnt like to read himself.
Maybe he's just too young to figure out at age 6. hahaha All I know is, he's the exact opposite of my first born. Much harder on the nerves and patience. Way more demanding than any child should be for two parents. ::sigh::



No comments:

Post a Comment