Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Saw that coming.

After pleading the facts to the Master in the matters of "George NOT paying child support," the Master ruled in my daughters favor. George was asked a series of questions, that he himself in fact answered. Now I've been given another court date to appear at because he now denies everything he said (to the Master). George is appealing the Masters ruling of a simple $470 a month, and $4,000 in arrears. What a joke. But I can't say I'm suprised- I'm not. And I'm not even upset about it. Because, karma will get him, karma has been getting him. And so long as he keeps playing this game, karma will keep punching him in that big fat ugly mug of his.

And for the record, I'll keep airing his wrong doings in my blog and on facebook. If you want people to say good things about you- then be a good person. Not a hit & run that skips out on his financial obligations. And definately not a sneaky low life liar who tries to split up a happy family because he's suddenly curious about a long lost child he didn't want 15 years ago.

Karma :) Look it up knucklehead.

No comments:

Post a Comment