Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


So I have to admit, this was the first year that I held no expectations for the holiday. And I was not disappointed. Momma I think I'm all groown up now! haha I was actually more excited for my teenaged daughter getting to experience admirers sending thoughtful gifts, friend or hopeful, it always makes a gal feel special. And my little man was excited to share all his Valentine's after school as well :)

I woke this morning to a nice back rub :) and a dozen long stemmed RED roses :) and a very sweet card with a long handwritten message. It was perfect. The note made the day heartfelt and special. Though we made no plans, we just hung out watching tv. I later got a foot rub :) yay me! I'm a happy girl.

We got the kids some chocolate, I didn't go buck wild this year. But my momma did! She spoils us always. Hehehe such a sweetie she is sending all of us gifts and candy. Mom you are not helping my butt get any smaller with those creamy truffles! hehe.... <3 Her like a crazy! And we won $2 on the scratch offs! I'll trade them in for some powerball or megamillions tickets!

Chris and I spent the holiday going to Barb & Toms V-Day Cocktail Party this passed Saturday. Barb is my party throwing idol. Let me tell ya, this woman goes all out and doesn't miss a trick. And you all thought I was the detail maniac. Tom is pretty awesome too as he works the bar serving drinks all night as well as cooking and doing the dishes. Holla! It's a pretty wild crowd, with naughty minds and lots of funnies. And we ended up staying until 2am! we never usually stay out past 12am anywhere lol.

So yes, it was a very nice Vday weekend. I feel nuttin' but love for yall. ESPECIALLY my new RED high heels gifted from MOM :) LIFE=RED HEELS

No comments:

Post a Comment