Thursday, December 2, 2010

www.FunHouseFotos.com

I'm really glad to be doing something that I LOVE finally, taking photos for clients. It hasn't gotten old with so many ideas, reasons, and seasons to photograph! I'm loving it. Here's my absolute favorite photograph taken this week :) xox

It definately helps to have a studio set up. With so much equipment, it really does get to be too much to lug around house to house. But I don't mind the occassional visit. :) Within my studio area, I have a hair & makeup station available, and a changing room/ powder room for in between sets. It really does work nicely. My hours are pretty flexible too since I'm a stay at home mom- I almost always find a way to fit in a shoot. Where there's a will, there is a way :)  http://www.funhousefotos.com/

About 95% of my images print up to a huge poster size 20"x30" with a crystal clear image. I always perform touchups on complexions, so the client's skin is flawless. My images are burned onto a CD for unlimited printing and quanities which act as your negatives. I like to recommend a wonderful printing company http://www.shutterfly.com/ where you can do so much with your images from print packages, note cards, mugs, t-shirts, dishes, calendars, personalized photo books. New customers get something like 50 FREE prints for signing up. They even have a free share site for your family and friends to view and comment on your pictures. It's definately pretty cool. Check it out. I love it because it tells you what the best printing size is for your images. If something is of low-resolution it wont print very large. It will come out blurry or pixelized. Shutterfly let's you know before you buy.

Loving what I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment