Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Make this end already!

So I have a child support court date coming up next Tuesday, and Im sure it's triggering the dreams I've been having. I'm not stressed over it, because Im the one taking him to court for contempt of the order. Why should he get off scott free of responsibility after putting our family through a year of HELL with his selfish bullshit? Right? Well, frankly I know it's just going to be a waste of my time. But when I scheduled it I was so fueled to get back at him for all the crap he's done- I wanted to waste his time too with petty court hearings. I don't care much for the Philadehia Court System. They never carry through support orders. I mean this dude had 4 Bench warants out for his arrest and over $6000 back child support to pay and NADDA gets done about it.

So this week three nights in a row- "the one who shall not be named" has been creeping into my dreams. Sneaky as ever!!! I don't trust him one bit, and somethings telling me beware that he's going to try pulling some kind of shit. I should've just hit him with my car when I had the chance. If there's one "thing" in this life that I detest, it's him.

I'm not expecting too much to come of Tuesday, frankly I wouldn't mind withdrawing it altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment