Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bloggin exercise :) Inspired by the Power

So the book states, according to the universal law of attraction which is also the universal law of love- by writing down all the things you love until you you feel amazing; you will attract an enormous amount of love to you like a magnet. So I started writing things down, and it works. Love is overfloweth :)


Things I love:
  • Johnny Depp Movies
  • My three cats
  • My Family
  • My Friends
  • Spirituality & Reading
  • Science and Quantum Physics
  • Food & Desserts
  • Candy the sugary kind
  • Flowers
  • Games like Tetris, Poppit, Columns, Bejewled
  • Word games like Scrabble, and Word Searches
  • I love painting
  • I love visiting Museums
  • Harley Davidson Motorcycles
  • Music (of all kind)
  • Color!
  • Books! (and the way they look)
  • Boxes! (doesn't matter, I like them all)
  • Tea with 2 sweet 'n lows (sometimes with cream)
  • Charmed tv series, True Blood series, Grey's Anatomy.
  • Scented Candles
  • MicroFiber Fleece Blankets, pillows etc. sooo comfy.
  • Fluffy pancakes
  • Buttery scrambled eggs
  • Pork Sausage with Ketchup :)
  • I LOVE SCAPBOOKING
  • Photography
  • ART and Expressionalist Artists
  • Making anything myself- just because I can or can't
  • Baking can be fun
  • Decorating
  • Shopping
  • Shoes make me unnaturally very happy. lol
  • Bargin Shopping
  • Accomplishing anything!
  • Organization
  • Having things on hand- when needed
  • My kids artwork
  • Photo Albums
  • Home Movies from over the years.
  • SOFT things
  • Getting snail mail
  • Facebooking with my friends.
  • Being with our friends
  • Family Outtings
  • Helping Others
  • Suprising People
  • Laughter, Comedy
  • Romantic Films, and gestures
  • Meditation, transendace
  • White Christmas Lights
  • Visiting my BFF in Canada
  • Chocolate
  • Designer Perfume (I just know what I like-just happens to be expensive lol)
  • Gardening
  • BBQ's
  • Cheap Sweet Wine
  • Cannolli Dip with Scooby Snacks :) Thanks Lisa
  • Edward Cullen- The whole New Moon Series
  • Good hair days
  • Clear skin
  • Mani-Pedis
  • Massages, being pampered & catered to.
  • Sleeping
  • A clean home
  • Cozy soft socks
  • Autumn & Spring
  • Road Trips
  • Coffee Shops
  • Sharing
  • Hugs & Snuggles
  • Love feeling Content

No comments:

Post a Comment