Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa Baby.. slip a sable under the tree, for me!

 Ho Ho Ho!!! What a Jolly old soul. Chris the Cringle is the best Santa ever :) With his big caring heart and Belly full of Jelly, I think he really could be Santa one day.

It's Meet & Greet time with Santa every Weekend in December at FunHouseFotos! I'm excited to offer single private sessions with no hassel of long waiting lines, and in the calm atmosphere of my studio. Book you're session today! You're never to old or young to sit with Santa :) Pinups with Santa are welcome too!

Just look at those faces! Adorable right?

Also, I'm excited to offer personalized yearly calendars and photo books! Looking for an extra special gift? Problem solved! :-)

Have a special request? No Problem. I do color photos, black & whites, & vintage sepia toned. Need a decorative border or greeting? No problem! Flexible hours, week days after 6pm and all day weekends.

Reasonable pricing too! Inquire within http://www.funhousefotos.com/

Have a great Holiday
xoxox, Me :)

1 comment:

  1. I personally love the first two photos! :) Thanks again Amy!!!

    ReplyDelete