Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hold Up on those Christmas Shoes...

Here's my 3 darling fur-babies this Christmas all decked out in their holiday attire. Aren't they just precious? The girls are as naughty as ever and Santa wouldn't be pleased with how they love to torment the frog, but they make up for it with snuggles and kisses. They know Mom & Dad is a sucker for cuteness. And Talis looking like a scrooge has really just been sickly but he was sweet enough to let me take his Christmas photo anyway like the good boy he is. :)

I'm so happy to report, Talis seems to be feeling better today. Not sure if it's just a good day or that he's on his way back to good health. Let's hope for the best. I want to thank all of you out there who sent your well wishes and prayers for my boy- this could possibly be the best gift & miracle I could ever hope for this Christmas. Talis ate some Turkey luncheon meat twice today and kept it down. He's been getting around with a familiar bounce in his step today :) and he has been coming to me when called for. He hasn't really left my side, and he's been extremely lovable filled with hugs and head bumps! This is quite an improvement!!!! I only hope it lasts and he finds his way back to the fatty lil 18.lb kitty we all knew. Yay!!!

Looks like he's really going to be spoiled for now on... more so than before. Anything kitty wants- he will get. No christmas shoes this year!!! It's fresh chicken and turkey instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment