Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ranting Hiatus

I'm counting to 10!
It's not working....
This is going to be a Rant blog about things that have been ANNOYING me.

~Trash, candy wrappers, & change thrown on my dresser.
~Clothes not being put away, including belts laying on the bed.
~Drinks left around, waiting to be knocked over by the cats.
~The blown lightbulb in my bedroom.

ALL OF THIS BEFORE I EVEN LEAVE THE BEDROOM EACH MORNING!

~Splatters on my bathroom mirror.
~Paste in the sink.
~Toys in the bathtub, tossed on the floor.

WHAT I SEE EVERY MORNING AS IM RELIEVING MY BLADDER-DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT DOWN STAIRS YET.

~My sofa pillows & throw on the floor, my house in disarray before I even had my first cup of coffee.
~Tripping over toy guns and riffles everywhere.
~My diningroom table becoming an endless pit for papers and crap.
~The powder room sink filled with toys and over flowing with water.
~When the toilet paper sits on top of the roll. JUST PUT IT ON WHEN YOU REFILL. Geeze.

FINALLY GETTING TO THE KITCHEN.
~Used Pans on the stove & the stove hasnt been wiped down.
~Tons of dishes already in the sink.
~Countertops are crumby. ALWAYS!
~Over flowing recycle bins, trashcans. Then when it does get changed, it sits by the back door instead of in the trashcans outback.
~Empty juiceboxes everywhere, including the straw wrappers.
~The blown lightbulb in my kitchen.

THIS IS PROBABLY WHY I'M SO TIRED ALL THE TIME. I can't relax even when relaxing because I have all this annoying crap in the back of my mind ALL THE TIME. Maybe I should just stop caring because apparently no one else cares enough to clean up after their damn selves. HOW LAZY CAN A PERSON BE? I don't think all this should fall on me daily, when it's just a matter of each person taking a minute to be neater, or just do what their supposed to do in the first place. It's like my husband lost his mind and all the years of training in marriage when he lost his job. Well were both unemployeed...Maybe I'll lose my damn mind too.

I remember a time when my husband cared. He took pride in fixing our home up and helping me keep it nice. He's been on Hiatus for the past year and it's making me unhappy. Especially when he wont upkeep the house...or paint my diningroom that was promised to me last November. The woodwork is chipping and just nastey too which he also promised to paint decades ago.

HIATUS is coming to an end... We can do this peacefully or it can be an all out war. It's his choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment