Monday, July 26, 2010

It's a Celebration!




Jake was born on July 26th 2004 which also happened to be my parents wedding anniversary :) Hahaha He was my gift to them- but they gave him back! WHOMP!

So every year we celebrate together, only this year they each got their own special cake. Jake wanted his Dual Survival Cake with Cody Lundin and Dave Canterbury on it (from the Discovery Channel) ~because that's his new thing :) I thought it would be cool to share the pix on Cody's Facebook Page, and Cody commented back "saying it was the coolest cake he'd ever seen!" Yeah yeah It kind of made my day :) He even asked permission to post the cake pix to his album :) How cool is that? Well I think it's very cool that Cody wished Jake a happy 6th Birthday! This is one for the scrapbook!

Dana's work of art cake is pictured above as well. And Mmmm it was DELISH! 3 layer tier cake with buttercream icing! So after celebrating this special day over lunch at the Longhorn Steakhouse, we all came back for CAKE CAKE & MORE CAKE!

and I've been uploading pix ever since :P

No comments:

Post a Comment