Thursday, July 29, 2010

GOING VIA POSTAL


Alright so my husband gets a notice for Jury Duty a few months ago- In the remarks section he claimed to be Buddhist and it was against his religion to pass judgement on others. It apparently worked becaue he was excused from Jury duty. I havent gotten a notice in years until I thought about it last week. When low and behold- there was a jury notice in my mail. WTF! so I was advised to use the same excuse by my husband. I did and within 3 days I was sent a letter telling me IM NOT EXCUSED! And can't be excused for religious reasons. FML! Ok then... It doesn't really matter though because Im already scheduled to be in FAMILY COURT that same day. Because, my lovely X (George Carroll) thinks he's entitled to having partial custody after 14yrs abandonment of my daughter. But that's not even the half of it. What a waste of my time! Today I'm feeling pushed to my limit by the way things work in this city. Careful: I may go POSTAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment