Tuesday, August 3, 2010

To the Limit.

life quotes Pictures, Images and Photos

This too shall pass, just like everything else that comes this way. I need to believe all the drama, hurt, betrayals are for some good reason. What doesn't kill me, will make me stronger, right? I should be a fricken Wonder Woman by now- but I'm not. I'm missing those shiney wrist cuffs and fancy headband. Ha!

I've been pushed to my breaking point with everything! I don't feel well. And if it weren't for my hubby and daughter, I may have just given up all together. But they keep me going. They understand me even when I don't quite understand myself which I've found comforting. Life has gotten to that stressful point where, I react and over react some more without fully stopping to think things through. This was unfamiliar territory until recent months.

Stress....You must be my Culprit.
Life... you are sucking me dry! And
Patience have altogether left the building.

I do...feel like giving up, giving in, and running away. But I know my family wont let me do that. So I've got to get it together somehow. And find a peaceful way to keep sane & just keep getting through the mounds of SHIT piling in my path. I see no end in sight which is discouraging. I do fall down "ALOT" and it's getting harder to get back up with each stumble. And sometimes, I can feel that dark cold place drawing close again which has me in a bit of panic.

Im not sure how I got back to this, when I had it so together not long ago. I just know I need to find my happy place again... before I really do something I'll regret later.

No comments:

Post a Comment