Saturday, August 7, 2010

Psychic Vampires



Have you ever felt drained because you "know" you've got HATERS out there tearing your character apart? talking shit about you for whatever reason? Well if you allow them, they will drain you not only mentally but physically. I'm aware of the haters out there and that's enough to not let it affect me any longer. Their loss if they can't let go of their HUGE egos. Their loss if they want to throw away an awesome friend. ~they should read some of Eckhart Tolle's work. Initially my feelings may have been hurt, but not anymore. Friendship is a two way street, and I'm finished doing all the work, investing my heart and feelings in people who cannot appreciate me for WHO I AM! A good person told me: "Not to second guess myself for no one." If they don't love me for me, then that's on them. I know the people in my life who are genuine. They've come to my side when I needed them most. I love them dearly :)

I asked for my fake friends to be revealed... and they are dropping like flies. Birds of a feather, all flock together. (You know who you are!) You deserve eachother because you are THE COMPANY YOU KEEP. Good luck with that Haters! You can all kiss my ass because I'm not looking back. You wont get me down-because you no longer matter. I'm done with Lieing Fake Ass People!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BACK TO WHAT'S IMPORTANT
After getting the current drama out and off my chest, it's time to refocus my time and energy on the important people in my life as well as my ZEN. Poor zen has been neglected for far too long. It's time to put me first again. It's a New Moon tonight, and so I set up an area for a nice calming meditiation with my spirit candle. It felt so nice to calm and still my mind. I've forgotten how important meditation was~ I took a nice nap after-and my dreams revealed the stresses that were beginning to fall away, as I step forward to a fresh new start.

My creativity is thriving again. My excitement for new projects is building. And once again things are starting to feel RIGHT! Life is good in my world again. And I am happy :)

ZEN oh how I've missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment