Monday, August 16, 2010

Checkin' In ;)

Ok so I have this new obsession with the FaceBook DELETE button! Every couple days I seem to be clearing out more and more numbers. I can't stop! haha But it's much needed in my life right now to know who my friends are. I'm not cool with setting myself up with false securities. Plus I'm a firm believer in Vibes and Energies people send. I don't want any haters, drama queens, or just down right spies sending me vibes of crud! Life is already hard enough.

It's also been on my mind about "HOW IMPORTANT Facebook has become." Not only to me, but to my husband, and daughter- it's a little disturbing when I think about it. I even started to feel guilty when I log in. But I enjoy chatting throughout the day with my close friends and keep connected with family and what they're doing. Hmmm... decisions decisions....

Perhaps I need to limit my time on here. Then I'll have no choice but to dwelve into other things. Like for instance tonight I went to my little studio and scrapbooked for a few hours, jamming to 104.5! SWEETNESS. If it weren't so humid outside I might try to weed my garden. I did manage to sit on the patio a bit today with Dana and her friends. Silly boys goofing off- actually gave me the giggles. And I got to thinking back when I was that age. Good times.

On another note: Someone just told me that everything comes full circle in life. Well I think I might be at the part where I hibernate for long periods of time, away from the circle of chaos that always seems to find me. I'm going to refocus my time on me and the family hopefully come start of the school year. I'm going to settle all my debts, collect what's due and say SCREW YOU WORLD. Just for a while. :)

I'm going on vacation. Taking a spiritual retreat. Maybe create a painting or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment