Sunday, August 15, 2010

DeadBeat Sperm Donar



Tomorrow is the day. I get to waste more of my time in family court because "my HIT & RUN" decides after 14yrs that HE wants visitation rights, and partial custody if that's even possible. I'm pissed off because one would think he's be entitled to NOTHING! And yet he even has the right to file for anything? What are his rights? Does he even have them?

This is my question- so here I am seraching and searching countless legal and state websites looking for answers! Unable to find the laws and stachutes I'm looking for on Child abandonment Laws I begin to get more and more angry, because I'm seeing TIPS FOR DADS!!! These very same DEADBEATS that should be punished for being in contempt of court for disobeying child support orders for years on end, these same deadbeats that haven't even met their kids in 14yrs. I don't see anything in favor of the mothers that have struggled the hardships to give her children a safe, healthy and happy life and prepare them for their futures, while these deadbeats (aka George Carroll) gets off scott free all this time partying living his life without taking responsibilty for any of his actions.

What gives him any RIGHT after 14yrs? to come into our lives and turn it upside down? He didn't think about my daughters emotional state and well being. He didn't care about anyone but hiself. My daughter completely shut down emotionally (at least in the company of others) after a stranger stopped her on the street proclaiming to be her REAL DAD. WTF kind of shit is that? My personal info has been up to date with the courts- he should've contacted ME first with his plans. This way I could've prepared her for the shock. But he didn't care, because it wasn't in HIS best interest having been in contempt of a child support order for nearly 6 years straight. I'm Angry as hell! And I'm ready to KICK HIS ASS!

See you in court Asshole!

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: Went to court today ready for war. But with grace, I spoke in the best interests of my daughter and with truth as my weapon. ScumBag brought a lawyer but that didn't intimidate me at all. I was ready, and I'm happy with how this is going so far.

    Dana will appear with me in court in two weeks to speak with the Judge/ whatever she is mediator privately. Ultimately she's the deciding factor in all this especially since I am not stopping her from seeing him "when and if she wants to." He on the other hand has gotten GREEDY with wanting set dates and weekends with her.

    Georgie Porgie didn't play nice in the sandbox today-but it's kind of amusing watching him make an ass out of himself. He makes it look so natural!

    ReplyDelete