Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I don't wanna know!


My thoughts are all over tonight, so please bear with me. I've been wanting to blog for some time now, that my thoughts are boiling over. I'll try to keep it neat-whatever that means.

I've already written two entries here that I've deleted. It's a little intimidating knowing many can openly view this if they wish. Whereas I once had control over who seen my past blogs. Which gave me certain freedoms to act like an ass, or put my manic feelings into words & blurps etc. Now, I carry such a wide range of possible viewers- I don't want to offend, or form negative opinions of myself even. It's so easy to give the wrong idea via internet.

I will say that I'm not perfect... (disappointing I know lol) Somedays I've got it really together, and other days (like today) I totally don't, and want to jump off a bridge! Sounds kind of bi-polar now that I mention it. Hmmm.... interesting.... Needless to say I will try not to waste your time, by actually writing about "something" and not complaining about myself (although that can be funny too.)

So let's test out the waters, shall we? (one thing that's been on my mind lately- DRUM ROLL)
People airing their dirty laundry. I understand facebook is a networking site/a place to connect with friends and family but people don't know how to censor!! I'm sure I've done it too-but only to certain extents. And I've seen it out in public far too often as well- riding the trains listening to crack heads talking about their last fix and how they are going to get the next one (all while pushing their babies in strollers) on their way to a meeting. If you're a recovering addict, your other recovering addict friends might try and stop you from getting off at the Girad exit. It seems to me this type of conversation should be hush hush. Don't people have any self pride anymore? Or has drug addiction become that much of an epidemic that's it's normal to speak of such things in public? What is NORMAL these days? It's easy for this girl to feel un-normal in todays world because I'm not an alcoholic, or drug addict.

I find myself labeling others/ which I seriously really try not to do. So STOP making me do it!!! In exchange, it makes me feel like crap.

I heard on CNN this afternoon that government wants to pass a law, they will pay addicts $300 if they go on perminant birth control, & men get the ole snippy snip because there are far too many drug babies uncared for and being dropped off at hospitals year round. I have to say, I'd support this plan. But what about the actual DRUG EPIDEMIC itself?

I have to say, it worries me...the screwed up direction this country is headed. It's really getting me down, so much that I've given up. I'm done with expressing my right to vote, when all these politicians are ass raping the nation blind. It seems we're only voting on the lesser of two evils anyway. Why bother? My family has been screwed out of their jobs, screwed out of medical coverage, and still taxes are being raised, the cost of living keeps increasing. YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT I'M WORRIED for the future of my family, and the future of this nation. Stress is catching up...so much that I'm in desperate need of a retreat among other things. I feel helpless, and my positivity is running out.

It's time to get a plan, and act on it. I need change that will secure my family's future. And that's what I'm thinking tonight. Get me the FUDGE outta here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment