Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our 1st Dinner Party

Last night we celebrated close friendships with 6 of our dearest friends over our first dinner party. It was really nice having everyone here with us enjoying some bizzar conversation over an Italian dish and many many bottles of vino. We think it was a success.

It was nice to finally do something for everyone, like host something as "grown up and sophisticated like" as a dinner party. lol. My favorite part of the planning are the details. I had a ball putting the table theme decorations together :) I went with a "Winter theme of blue, silver and white. And I forgot to take a picture damn it! Maybe someone from the party did, and I'll share it with you here. I dimmed the lights and the table was illuminated by candle light & adorned with fresh white floral arrangements. And Chris had Dean Martin playing for dinner music. Haha I'm a very happy girl.


There was ALOT of love in the house last night. Our friendships keep growing tighter and tighter. I feel blessed to know and befriend every single one of them. Our extended family :)
xoxox

So...do aliens exisit? what about that shaft? was he really there Toni because Rick remembers! lol ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment