Monday, January 3, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

Chris and I rarely ever celebrate New Years Eve, but this year we spent it with our dear friends Lisa and Rick, Kaeleh, Rubie & Joe and Ed at the creeps house. It was nice to see 2010 go, and even better to ring in the new year with such good people. The next day was spent with our family over in New Jersey. I really enjoyed starting the New Year off with everyone :) Hopefully it's a good sign as to how this year is going to take course- with close friends and family- always :)

I've been humbled this past year enough to know what is important more so, then ever. And never have I been so overjoyed with life. My relationships are real, healthy, and meaningful. My happiness doesn't cost a dime. And Life is just being good to myself and family. What more can a girl ask for?

It is my wish that "YOU" have the best New Year for 2011. May you find your happiness, and keep it going strong. I hope you find that dream home, have healthy children, get that awesome job, find your soul mate, get that good news you've been waiting for, and live life to the fullest. Many blessings and love xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment