Friday, December 30, 2011

December Catching up.

My home looks zen & spacious again, now that Christmas has been stored away. I love the holidays but after 5 weeks of decorations cluttering my space I start to feel cramped. Ahhh, I downsized the diningroom table too-much better. Less is more. Now there's StarWars stuff invading my livingroom. My son doesn't like to play on the floor, so all my sofas and tables have been occupied for 24hr play time while my TV is running the Trilogy 24/7. Guhhh....

So that's given me plenty of time to read my new book, Kris Jenner and all things Kardashian. I'll be finishing it today. She tells the story of her life and her upbringing, and relationships, friends, marriages and how her world came to be. I have to say, we are a lot like but on a different scale. Maybe that's why I can't seem to put the book down. She also goes in depth about OJ and Nicole Brown Simpson, very interesting. Kris and OJ were very close since she was about 17 years old. He was like a big brother to her, then she became best friends with Nicole. She goes into details about the murder trial. I've already got my next book waiting in my Amazon cart haha.

I spent 3 whole hours this morning clipping and organizing my new coupon binder that Santa brought. ABC order baby. It looks amazing! I can't believe I'm finally in order! Outdates are gone. I can actually find things now QUICK! I highly suggest a binder and currency sleeves :) if your a couponer. You can find them on ebay and amazon.


Weight watchers is going good. They decided to keep our location open for another year in hopes business will pick up. But our Thursday night speaker Angela just had to leave. I was told she had a heart attack two weeks ago due to stress. Omg! She's 55yrs old! But she's doing ok now, just cutting back on her work load. How scary. I'm glad she's ok. With the holidays I gained a few pounds and worked really hard to get the weight off before the week was over with success. I ended up back at my normal weight down to the exact ounce. Yay for hard work! I'm learning so much about how my body works. I'm learning what I can get away with and what I can't. It's like a science experiment LOL. So now that I'm back at 149.4 lbs I plan to work out alot this week and eat less holiday junk leftovers. For two weeks my kitchen has been stocked with holiday cookies, chocolate and candy! I usually do good with temptation but, I gave myself permission to enjoy the holiday sweets. I was super good at Halloween, so I indulged at Christmas. It's ok though I didn't fall off track.

I worked myself hard my first day back to the gym with an hour on the treadmill and 40 mins on the elliptical. By the time I got home I was sick as a dog hungry but unable to eat without wanting to vomit. I eventually passed out from the nausea and stomach upset. I later woke up feeling much better. Note to self.... build up stamina slowly or pay the price.
My mind wanders while I'm at the gym. I try to remain focused on keeping my heart rate up, but I'm a little self conscious cause nobody uses the machines next to me. Do I smell? haha or is my tomato face scary? There just always seems to be an open machine next to me. I'm sure I'm just being paranoid, but that's me. Maybe I'm giving off subliminal vibes to keep away so I can focus. Cause frankly I'm not always up for talking especially with new people I don't know. I'm more of a people watcher.

My "other" next door neighbors have been gutting and restoring the house. The noise is been constant for about 6 months! Holy Shit! I liked it so much better when no one lived there. I'm pretty sure they are refinishing the hardwoods this week. All new plumbing, electric, termite extermination, appliances, drywall, you name it. The only thing I havent seen yet is window replacements. I'm really hoping they put carpeting in the bedrooms because I could hear them talking and walking around. I don't want to hear "other" things going on in their room especially while I'm trying to sleep. The banging on the walls sound like they are going to come through!!! The kids keep asking me, Mom what if they break through the wall! Haha so even they are concerned. The cats are jumpy too from all the noise. On the "other" side my neighbor just had a baby. Thankfully she doesn't cry much but when she does, we can hear it. On the upside of things, the dogs barking have been less. They have like 2 or 3 ankle biters and 2 cats I believe. Besides the parking wars between us, we thankfully haven't had much trouble from them lately. See... I believe my crystal magic is working.

And that is that for now. Because my son is bugging me for a bath. I shall return soon enough with more jibber jabber and meaningless catching up :) Tootles.

No comments:

Post a Comment