Thursday, November 11, 2010

Living on a Prayer.

I hate the world today. I don't watch the news or read the papers for a reason. But when I'm told the neighborhood in which my kids & family live is going insane with violence, I have to be informed. These past few weeks I've listened to crimes of armed robbery in the local surrounding wawa's and 7-elevens, a corner pub in which two men tried to rob with loaded shot guns. I've heard news stories of cold hearted killers, rapists, pediphiles. And there's a recent trend of animal cruelty ongoing with microwaving kittens, and shooting cats with bebe guns. Can someone please tell me, WTF is going on today? Who does these things?

How the hell can anyone hurt another living being? Has the world really become that dark and desensitized? I'm worried.... worried for everyone. This planet has become a sad over-shaddowed place. The good people need to come together and rise up over all the evil that's been taking over.

PRAY PEOPLE....PRAY!!! Stand up and be heard. Do good in your communities, give back to humanity. Let's hear about the GOOD things in the news, instead of all the bad that the media feeds us. Stop spreading negativity and make the conscious effort to spread Love and Kindness! When was the last time you did a random act of kindness without any expectations of getting in return?

I challenge you, to do 1 meaningful act of kindness for someone who needs it (x's 3 diff people). And watch the positivity and kindness spread!!!!! You'll have the pleasure in knowing you made a difference in not only someones day, week, month or life, but you gave back to humanity. Humanity needs healing~ let's show some gratitude now!

No comments:

Post a Comment