Thursday, November 4, 2010

25 Days of Gratitude, Thanks/Giving

A good friend of mine had the idea to post one thing a day under her blog of what she is thankful for. I like this idea so much, I'm following her lead. I'm starting 4 days late so here goes.....

  • Nov 1st. I'm thankful for my husbands new found spirituality. (1 year strong)
  • Nov 2nd. I'm thankful my children are healthy.
  • Nov 3rd. I'm thankful I have a Mom & Dad that I consider my best friends.
  • Nov 4th. I'm thankful I have a handful of really good friends that I can count on.
  • Nov 5th. I'm thankful for my sweet & thoughtful neighbor Erika Smith for offering my son and I a ride to and from school each morning.
  • Nov 6th. I'm thankful to share my home with 3 super loyal & lovable cats.
  • Nov 7th. I'm thankful for the laughter that fills my lungs whenever I'm with my Mom & Daughter.
  • Nov 8th. I'm thankful for a cozy home, bed to sleep in, food to eat, and all the basic neccessities we need to live.
  • Nov 9th. I'm thankful for the way my daughter is growing up, Beautiful, Comedic, Smart, and just a great person and friend to all. She makes us so proud. xoxoxox
  • Nov 10th. I'm thankful for my son's gentle side, when he tells me I look pretty, the tender kisses, warm hugs, and most of all for when he falls asleep snuggled next to me. xoxoxox
  • Nov 11th. I'm thankful for those "Happy Moments" when it feels like all is peaceful in my world.
  • Nov 12th. I'm thankful for the talents God has bestowed upon me. I just wish I could earn a living from them.
  • Nov 13th. I'm thankful that my parents live just down the street. They are always there, available and full of love & kindness.
  • Nov 14th. I'm thankful for the beautiful people paying me to take their photos :) so that I can give my family Christmas this year.
  • Nov 15th. I'm thankful for wonderful friends whom I may not see often, but can pick right up with as if no time has passed.
  • Nov 16th. I'm thankful for friends and family who show unwavering kindness and support when Life gets me down.
  • Nov 17th. I'm thankful that I have learned to enjoy my own company, never bored, and always using my time with a purpose.
  • Nov 18th. I'm thankful for the SOLID marriage my husband & I have forged. We earned it, tested, tried and true. No kryptinite can penetrate.
  • Nov 19th. I'm thankful for all the great prophets and buddhas, insightful, soulful people who've walked this planet spreading words of love and peace.
  • Nov 20th. I'm thankful that I've learned to take responsibility for my actions and choices in life.
  • Nov 21st. I'm thankful that I'm able.
  • Nov 22nd. I'm thankful for the Free 21lb Turkey from ShopRite that will be filling our belly's this ThanksGiving dinner, and to have plenty to share with my family.
  • Nov 23rd. I'm thankful I was able to see my Dr last month and have my medications adjusted without the added expense of testing and other out of pocket expenses. I'm feeling great now :)
  • Nov 24th. I'm thankful for....... my sick cat finally eating something tonight after a $500 day at the vet hospital.
  • Nov 25th. I'm thankful for my life, and all those in it. Especially for all THOSE who are NOT in it anymore. Haahaa I crack myself up.
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!! And my thanksgiving wish this year is for all of you out there Hatin' on me or my family to choke on a turkey bone! May it puncture your lung cavity and drown you in blood. Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment