Tuesday, October 26, 2010

PinUps & Cocktails Post Party Details

Last weekend's Pinup Shoot turned out great :) I am so happy with how everything turned out. The ladies were fabulous! And much thanks to Lisa my hair and makeup artist- awesome work! And to my best friend for coming all the way from Montreal to shoot with me. Love you! xoxox All the ladies were gorgeous!

And for those who couldn't make it, I hope we can get together in the future sometime. Because it's a fun and exciting experience that I think everyone woman should try. It feels amazing to look so beautiful especially on film.

My business is still young, and there's much to acquire. My ideas are huge and I hope to one day make my dreams come true with a huge studio, with various setups. (Easier then traveling to location with many pieces of equip and props). This wouldn't be possible without you and your support. So Thank you to everyone helping me to make dreams happen!  Every dream is possible, you just have to make it happen. xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment