Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love Profusion


My interpretation of this song: The higher power~Well described by Madonna. Funny how you hear a song without really listening to the lyrics. Then when you actually take the time to understand what the lyrics are saying, the song takes on a brand new meaning. I'll be posting some videos from here on out of songs I feel have a real message to be heard. Old and new... Just take a minute to watch and really listen to the lyrics. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks xoxox <3

1 comment:

  1. What does she mean by UNDER MY SKIN >>>IVE GOT U UNDER MY SKIN .....does she mean she has a piece of someone under her skin...... hell i don't really know what PROFUSION means so i guess i will go look that one up ....wow Madonna you keep me guessing and wondering in amazement!!! I LOVE YOU!!! YOUR MY INSPIRATION!!!

    ReplyDelete