Monday, October 4, 2010

Candid Camera!

It's been a lazy day, following an entire lazy last week. The damp cool Autumn weather has put me into cozy induced vegative state. I've put a huge dent into the (vhs to dvd) home video transfers (10 total x 2 sets.) So I've had the pleasure to relive many many sweet memories over the years spanning decades! It goes without say how mushy I'm feeling. Seeing those who've passed, relationships we had, holidays, birthdays, laughs, & births of those we'll make many new memories with. I've been reliving all of my daughters years growing up, and my heart over floweth! :) ::listening to her at 9yrs old singing in the shower:: lol

Seeing footage from when my hubby & I were first starting out, to now really seems like a lifetime ago and yet it hasn't felt that long. I guess when you're in love time flies ::cheese crackers:: It hasnt always been rainbows, and the pot of gold has definately been scarce, but such is LIFE, and it's moments like now, when we can look back on our home videos that we realise how lucky we were/ are! Some people never change, and yet some have changed so very much! Through the years relationships all needed some tweeking, and through hard times we've grown. And in the end, we are all better people for that funny little thing called LIFE.

As the saying goes: Life's like white water rafting. You don't have to paddle furiously upstream. Just drop the oars, go with the flow, and enjoy the ride on the river. ~Author unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment