Monday, March 7, 2011

Another Pet Addition.

While at the carnival last night, my son wins this goldfish! Haha great just what we need, another pet to care for. It's terrible knowing this fish's impending doom- coming home with us. It's either going to go belly up from boredom or die of a heart attack inflicted by all 3 cats. So far so good. I decided to keep the fish in the powder room up away from the bratts. And I'll see her all the time therefore remembering to feed her. lol

So, I was watching this tiny little feeder fish tonight, just observing it's gracefulness as she swims back and forth wondering how long she'll stay. Then, I remembered Tiffanys story of how big someone's pet goldfish grew to a huge size. hmmm..... we shall see. I haven't had fishies in quite some time. I'd love to have an aquarium, a real nice aquarium with tropical salt water fish. It's just so relaxing to watch. Someday we hope to live in a place where we can keep a Koi pond. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment