Friday, April 1, 2011

Living Life in the Zen Lane

I have to say that I've been feeling pretty good considering. That's a matter of perspective of course. Since I've weened off anti-depressants & other hormone replacement meds I've felt awesome emotionally and mentally, but DAYUM... I forgot the mood swings and body aches pms can bring. LOL. Apparently so did my husband as I was yelling at him in the super market last night. Poor guy, but he shouldn't ask me stupid questions and then patronize me during this time of the month lol.

I swear it's like I've been gifted a new mind & body with a new sense of touch, healthy appetite, and feelings. Guess I never realized how desensitized I was these last few years. It's one thing to take medicines when you absolutely need them, and it's a whole other process of "knowing when to ween off them." I'm so glad I did. Because I feel so alive! I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves us and cares enough to do anything for us unconditionally, two beautiful kids, awesome parents, and great friends that I consider to be family. I'm even happy to have 3 cool cats, a frog, and 3 gold fish, and 1 iguana that I have fostered out to my Dad. lol

I chose to wake up. And I've been doing extremely good sticking as closely as possible to a no meat diet. I've even started making the changes to quit dairy replacing them with organic soy based products. I'm buying fresh fruits and vegetables too and plenty of raw nuts for healthy snacks. And so far I cant complain. I tried tofu the other day instead of general toas chicken, cant promise I'd ever order it again but it wasn't awlful. I think I'll just stick to the vegie dishes instead. Mmmm... Who needs meat anyway? It's definately a mind set. I am starting to feel a difference body wise though the scale says I havent lost weight. I don't feel as bloated, or water retentive. I had worn a top today in which the sleeves and tummy were a tad tight three weeks ago. Today I had some room! It's always reassuring when I can slip into a pair of jeans and actually feel comfortable instead of sucking my gut in only to leave the button undone anyway. Yay Me!

Meditation has left me feeling completely and utterly fantastic. I was floating all day, even though I spent 2 hours wasted in a family court waiting room with "he who shall not be mentioned" it didn't bother me one bit. Because I was calm cool and collected and a FORCE TO RECKON WITH! So what if he is a lying no good for nothing scum bag... I have the facts and truth on my side. And that my friends, goes a long long way. The truth will set you free :) If you remember passed blogs I posted, you might recall how upset scumbag used to get me. I feel FREE now knowing and accepting, "hey it is what it is." Have no expectations especially of him. He's most likely never going to do the right thing where my child is concerned. Selfish no good people never change their spots. He's cememnted that proof in stone. There's a reason why we didnt stay together. Thank God we didn't. My life couldn't be any more perfect than it is. Even during this uncertain time in our lives. At least we know, we always have each other. "Family & Friends."

I really havent felt this great in years. This ZEN HEN has resurfaced finally :)

No comments:

Post a Comment