Thursday, August 4, 2011

Weight Watchers

Every 6 months this body of mine seems to gain another 5.lbs. I've been battling with my weight now for about 5 years and I'm so sick of it. Three weeks ago I started taking serious steps to fix this. First by going for a check up and blood work to make sure things are normal, then I joined weight watchers and the gym. I really do feel better-the burden of sadness has lifted and I feel like Im finally doing all I can be doing to help myself now. My drive to suceed is great! I haven't felt this determined in over a year.

With the help of WW, I am learning to portion my food, and what good foods I should be eating. They make it so easy with the points plus system. I find myself still able to enjoy the foods I like without feeling guilty. And each week I lose more weight. My"peace"of mind comes from going to the gym 5 days a week for an hour at a time. I simply get my heart pumping on the treadmill. At this time I feel good walking at a steady pace for 3 miles a day. Which is doing my tummy and waist line wonders. I can feel and see a difference, and I plan to maintain it. Yay me! If things go well, I'm thinking by December I should be in my weight goal range.

Thursday night weigh in.
1st week- 1.8 lbs lost (no exercise just portioning better)
2nd week-  .6 lbs lost (50 minutes of exercise added)
3rd week- 4.0 lbs lost (10 extra minutes of exercise added = 1hr walk time) YEAH!!
4th week- 0.0 lbs (began a new med for clear skin)
5th week- 2.6 lbs lost
6th week- 1.4 lbs + (gained from vacation-not bad)
7th week- 3.6 lbs lost (added yoga)
8th week- 1 lbs lost (TOTAL so far 12.2 lbs lost)
9th week- 3 lbs lost
10th week- 1.6 lbs lost
11th week- 1.4 lbs lost
12th week- .06 lbs lost
13th week- 0
14th week- 1.6 lbs lost
15th week- .04 lbs lost
16th week- 1.4 lbs lost (TOTAL so far 20.6 lbs lost) Silver Bravo Star :) Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Namaste my sister good luck. We are all beautiful in every way.

    In Lak' ech, love of self...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you & Namaste Christopher :)

    ReplyDelete