Thursday, March 25, 2010

I've Gone Public!


I've been blogging for close to a decade now. Every couple years I'll delete my entire blog to the great abyss of nothingness as a sort of closing ceremony to that era of my life. With that having been said, I am not ready to delete my old private blog on Myspace, but I am starting this new blog that I can share with all of you openly. =) Yay!

Blogging is probably the healthiest thing one can do. It's like free therepy sessions! In my earlier blog years I spent alot of time dreaming about the things I didn't have but wanted, complaining about people that annoyed me, then I went through a time when I just had nothing to write about. But after some time I began blogging about life and how wonderful it is when you stop fighting it. I was finding my own spirituality, and I blogged endlessly along my journey. Perhaps that is why I'm unable to delete my most recent blog. Spritual growth never ceases- it's an ongoing exciting journey. And I'm excited to share my thoughts with you all now :) Hear your comments, and just hope that maybe what I have to say- can help someone else along the way. "To achieve immortality, share your knowledge" -spoken by the Dalai Lama

I tend to blog about everything... not just my thoughts and feelings about spirituality. Sometimes I just love to share humorous videos, sayings, and outright rediculous thoughts! So feel free to skip around. Take what you want and leave the rest. But whatever you do, enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment